Substance Use Disorders (SUD)
Partners with Families & Children's Substance Use Disorders (SUD) Program believes in the philosophy that all lives are worth saving and all families deserve a second chance. All of Partners’ families are engaged in some way to support wellness and uniting their families. To that end, an appropriate referral to Partners' SUD Program is any person who has an issue with substances (alcohol/drugs) and is working toward becoming a better parent. This provides a unique treatment experience, including both Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Substance Use Disorders treatment services.
Partners' SUD Program teaches clients:
- The disease process of Substance Use Disorders
- Skills to arrest the progression of the disease
- How to identify negative thoughts and replace with positive thoughts
- Tools to attain and maintain sobriety
- Healthy parenting skills
The program has two distinct gender-specific tracks, and may incorporate a trauma-focused 10-week track for both men and women for clients who qualify. Each track also includes a parenting component, Guiding Good Choices. All groups are held during the day and end by 5:15 p.m.
- Women's and men's therapy groups
- Individual therapy, including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
For questions or further information, please contact Kolleen Seward at (509) 598.7628 or email@example.com.